Meet Lorraine | Certified Orofacial Myologist
Lorraine Frey is a Certified Orofacial Myologist, providing orofacial myofunctional therapy services to children of all ages and adults.
Her extensive background in the dental field as a Registered and Licensed Dental Hygienist has encompassed 30 years of clinical practice in periodontal, general and pediatric private practice settings.
Lorraine’s professional experience, her dedication to promoting preventive and early intervention methodologies as well as her passion for helping others achieve optimal growth and health, combine to provide her patients with the utmost in supportive and compassionate care.
Lorraine attended Prairie State College in Chicago Heights, Illinois for Dental Hygiene and earned her Bachelor’s in Dental Hygiene from Siena Heights University in Adrian, Michigan.
Additionally, she has completed post-graduate study with the Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy at the University of California San Diego and Northwestern University campuses, as well as internships with the Academy in Los Angeles, California and is certified by the International Association of Orofacial Myology.
Her professional memberships and affiliations include:
- International Association of Orofacial Myology
- American Academy of Physiologic Medicine and Dentistry
- North American Association of Facial Orthotropics
- American Academy for Oral Systemic Health, Founding Member
- American Academy of Dental Hygiene
- American Dental Hygienists Association
- Certified Practitioner with the Buteyko Breathing Clinic